Our vintage and second hand items are carefully curated by us. These items will likely have imperfections due to their pre loved wear. The colors of items may vary from the product image.
We do our best to include noteworthy flaws, details, and color variations in each vintage product’s description and measurements.
Even after thorough inspection, it is possible that we may miss an imperfection. Examples of imperfections that a vintage or second hand item may retain, include, but are not limited to: pilling, discolorations, small tears, pulls, loose threading, etc.
We have one-a-kind pieces, meaning only one of each item is available.
We do our best to suggest a possible size range for each item but these recommendations are not a guarantee. Please refer to approximate measurements that are included in the listings if you have any questions about style or fit.
Please e-mail us via the form or send us a DM if you need additional information on sizing, details, flaws, or colors of products.
We will do our best to answer all questions in the order they are received. Please note that inquiring about a vintage item does not guarantee availability.
Vintage items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Prices are excluding shipping. If you have questions regarding your shipment after being shipped, please contact DHL directly and provide your tracking number.
Havre Studio is not responsible for lost or damaged packages in transit, the courier must be contacted with tracking number. Havre Studio is not responsible for customs fees, duties, taxes, or tariffs
As a small business Havre Studio is unable to absorb the costs of items being lost in transit or offer refunds towards items that are marked as delivered/Signed for according to the tracking number and a customer states to have not received.
In case the package hasn’t been picked up at the service point in time, and it gets returned, the buyer will not be refunded for the shipping cost of both ways, to and from the receiver. It is the receiver’s responsibility to pick up the package in time and contact the courier to avoid getting it returned/rescheduling, or giving someone the power of attorney to pick it up on their behalf.
Thank you for familiarizing yourself with our terms prior to purchasing. As a small business these guidelines help us be able to continue to grow.
Terms of service:
This website (“Website”) is owned and managed by Havre Studio Mx, Calle Venecia 23, 06600, CDMX, REGISTRATION NUMBER, a limited company”. Hereinafter Havre
- Studio Mx will simply be referred to as “Havre Studio”. Any reference to “you” or “yours” is a reference to any user of this Website. Any reference to “we”, “us” or “ours” is a reference to Havre Studio.
Should you experience any issues related to your order or to this Website, please contact our customer service:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Havre Studio Mx, Calle Venecia 23, 06600, CDMX
If there are parts of these terms and condtions (“Terms”), that you do not understand, we strongly recommend to contact customer service before placing an order.
- Any purchase made on this Website, are subject to the provisions of our Terms. Since our Terms are update from time to time (for example to reflect changes in technology, our business model or relevant legislation) we kindly ask you to accept our Terms every time time you shop with us. If you cannot accept our Terms you will not be able to place an order on the Website.
- Amendments and additions to these Terms will only apply if the parties have agreed to them in writing.
- In case of discrepancy, these Terms take precedence over any other agreement that has been entered into for specific cases.
- PRICES AND DELIVERY
- All specified prices, delivery costs or other costs are including taxes, VAT & other fees within the Mexico.
- Costs for delivery, shipping or postage may vary and will be added with every order.
- The prices on the Website can be displayed in different currencies, depending on the country you chose.
You will receive a tracking number once your order is dispatched.
- You must sign for the products at delivery. By accepting these terms, you accept that any person present, at the provided delivery address can sign for delivery (e.g. a family member, friend or receptionist).
- Please note, that you are responsible for the products after delivery. Should the packaging be damaged at the time of delivery, you should refuse delivery. If you wish to file a complaint for defects with the products, please see point 5
- ORDERS AND ORDER CONFIRMATIONS
- The Website is open 24 hours a day but can be closed due to maintenance. We try to keep such maintenance during nighttime. Orders placed during public holidays will be processed within the following 1-5 workdays.
- We can only process your order if the delivery address is a private or business address in one of the countries we ship to.
- We retain the right to cancel your order of purchase, without being liable to damages in any of the following cases;
- Payment information or shipping information provided is incorrect or insufficient
- Your order has been placed with fraudulence or the order has been placed in connection with an illegal activity
- Due to an inadvertent error on the Website, e.g. an error in the payment processing system.
- If the certain item isn’t available.
- Any reason
- When you order products on the Website, you will be able to correct or delete products as well as your own information until you complete the order. Your order will not be completed until payment has been successfully processed – from that moment you are bound by the order and the agreement it constitutes along with these Terms. We will not deduct the agreed amount for payment until your order has been shipped.
- Notwithstanding anything the Agreement, in case you pre-order an item, you hereby accept that full payment is required upon purchase. Therefor the full amount will be deducted as soon as you “checkout” if you make a pre-order.
- To complete an order, you must agree to these terms and conditions.
- If you do not agree with the order confirmation, you must notify customer service immediately. What’s listed in the order confirmation is valid unless you object immediately upon receipt of the order confirmation, as Havre Studio can ship the products immediately after the order is received.
- All items are FINAL SALE, no exceptions. Every item is rare and thoughtfully selected. Measurements, quality, material, and photos are all listed in descriptions of every item to ensure the item is being represented fully. Vintage items may have slight imperfections due to age and previous wear, please appreciate these items for their character.
- minor flaws due to the nature of being pre- loved items. Some examples of minor flaws include and are not limited to; pilling, markings, discolorations, loose threading, and other signs of wear from the previous owner and age.
- FAULTY AND/OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS
- If the wrong products has been delivered, please contact our customer service. Can you already ascertain the defect at the time the carrier wants to make delivery, you should fuse to receive the product.
In case of defect or incorrect products, you can choose between one the following options:
- Return the product and receive a refund
- Return the product and receive a corresponding product when our customer service has processed the returned product. This is on the condition that we have the returned product in stock
- Keep the product and ask for a relative reduction of the purchase price
When contacting customer service please inform us of your order number and describe what the issue is.
We will cover the costs incurred with returning the products of a faulty or incorrect product.
- You are obligated to file a complaint within reasonable time for any faulty products. If a defect that you discover or should have discovered is not immediately notified in writing to us, it cannot be claimed later. The warranty does not cover in cases where:
- Faulty storage or use contrary to the products instructions
- Changes made to the products by anyone other than Havre Studio
- When we receive a complaint from you, we will investigate the matter as soon as possible. You are required to return the product to us. If the product is not covered by the warranty, you are responsible for the costs associated with returning the faulty product.
- If you want to make a complaint about your purchase or Havre Studio’s procedures, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give full details including date of purchase and order reference number as well as your full name, address and contact details.
- Notwithstanding any conflicting terms in the basis of the agreement, Havre Studio is not liable to the customer for non-fulfillment of obligations which can be attributed to force majeure. The freedom of responsibility exists as long as force majeure exists. Force majeure is considered to be circumstances which are beyond the control of Havre Studio and which Havre Studio should not have foreseen when entering into the agreement. Examples of force majeure are unusual natural conditions, war, terror, fire, flood, vandalism and labor disputes.
- We do our best to keep the Website updated and to ensure that prices, offers, instructions and descriptions are correct but misspellings, errors in prices, offers, descriptions and other information can happen.
- We are entitled to transfer any claim, rights and obligations under the agreement of purchase to third-party. The transfer is of course conditional on the basis that the level of service you receive isn’t in any way deteriorated. In case of such transfer, we will notify you directly. By accepting these Terms, you consent to such possible future transfer. At the same time, you accept, that from the time we have given you such notice of transfer, your rights can only be asserted towards the incoming third party.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The laws of Mexico shall apply to all parties of these delivery and payment terms.